Players in Apex Legends can choose from many Wraith skins, yet which of her aesthetics is the best? Of course, Wraith has a variety of decorations and skins that are constantly expanding with each significant release, as with every Legend in the Outlands.
Wraith is among the most well-liked Warriors in the game, and it’s easy to see why; she’s mighty and has an easy-to-use kit. But regardless of how much you’ve been playing Wraith or how long you’ve been her central, you still need to buy a good cosmetic for her. It wasn’t easy to choose just a few from her incredible selection of skins. Here are the top five Wraith looks to aid in your decision-making.
In 2021, it will be a part of the Season 8- Anniversary Collection Event. The skin reappeared in a bundle during the Lunar Calendar Year Sale in 2022.
Knowledge about wraith skin
- This skin is a redecoration of the 2019 Mirage Holo-Day Bash event’s “Wreath” skin.
- Wraith is a Legend of the Offensive. She is by default, unlocked.
- Wraith is a versatile Legend who uses her skills to flank and move foes. The tactical skill of Wraith is entering the Void. She can move around or seek cover while invincible for four seconds using Into the Void.
- The most extraordinary power of a wraith. Her squad may be transferred across great distances securely because of the entrance and exit portals that Dimensional Rift establishes. Her passive talent. From the Void: Voices reveals Voices from the Void Audible alerts about opponents pointing their weapons towards her and her friends.
This skill requires Wraith to do two animations, which requires 1.25 seconds in all. She performs a “focusing” energy in the opening split-second. The power is “activated” by Wraith in the final 0.25 seconds.
- While utilizing Dimensional Rift, Wraith bypasses the “Focusing” animation.
- Wraith cannot move or do anything else during the brief delay upon entering and leaving the Void. Unless Dimension Rift is also activated, movement is likewise 20% slower.
- Wraith penetrates the Void for four seconds after activation. The player gains a 30% speed increase, the screen goes to grayscale, and the player becomes invulnerable while in the Void. Enemies will still be visible to the player.
- The player’s location is indicated by a wispy blue trail that other players can see.
- In the Void, Wraith can use door but cannot contact other world elements, such as doors and abilities-placed objects.
From the Void: Voices
A spectral voice will audibly caution the player if any of the following situations arise:
- An enemy has been aiming
- An enemy using a hunting rifle is aiming
- Traps are nearby
- There are numerous enemies nearby
- Many individuals have been killed nearby
- When the tone warns of danger, a player can inform their squad mates.
- Wraith sets up a portal with one end where she uses the power and the other end at a different area. Then, after passing through the portal, players can travel through the vacuum at five times faster speed than usual. It can be applied either way.
- Wraith can move the other side of the portal around 75 meters while still running. Upon activation, the Gap Energy is visible on top of a H.U.D. and does not deplete while the user is still.
- Wraith can hold her ultimate charges at 100% if she utilizes or less 4.72% of a Rift Energy before placing the other side of a portal.
- Wraith cannot utilize any items, weapons, or map features while rushing to the other end, she does get a 25% speed boost and can bypass the Into the Abyss “Focusing” sequence.
- Wraith is unable to use another Dimensional Rift while positioning her own, thus she merely passes the rift without crossing it.
- Just like Wraith when utilizing Into the Void, players who use the portal are impervious and leave a faint blue trail.
- If both ends of a portal are outside of The Ring, it will vanish after four ticks (4.5 to 6 seconds).
Wraith skin as a fighter
Wraith is a tornado fighter that can manipulate space time and execute lethal blows by creating rifts in reality, but those skills come at a cost. She did not know what she was when she awoke in an Aci detention center many years ago. Renee Blasey, a Senior Science Pilot who offered to serve as a test subject for her own research and whose companion betrayed her by imprisoning her, was no longer a person.
Before a different version of herself showed up and taught her to pay attention to the voices, everything that was left was a frightened girl who was terrified by the cacophony of the voices in her head. Following her example, Wraith mustered the fortitude to escape from her captivity and enter this reality.
Wraith resumes her quest to uncover more of who she was before the tests after being set free but still being robbed of her memory. Because so much of the Apex Gameplay is held on former I.M.C. locations, Wraith now participates in order to gain access to the enigmatic locales and discover more about herself. She continues to be a regular in the Apex Gameplay, and each match brings her one step closer to finding the truth.
The Wraith story
A liberator Dr. Renee Blasey, a former senior science Pilot, volunteered for experimental testing because she was driven to learn the secrets of Phase tech. She lost her memories due to the flawed testing, but ARES wasn’t ready to give up on her so simply.
Banshee spent years participating in more risky experiments as a test subject for the ARES Division. She had never gotten out until she encountered an odd ally: an alternate version of herself.
- The skin’s original name was “Ghostwraith,” but it was later altered to its present name.
- On May 6, 2021, a Void Specialist was needed.
- Presented as part of the Wicked Phantom Bundle.
- Consisting of the Sanguine Bundle.