Creating custom cereal boxes can be a fun and unique way to market your products to consumers. By knowing what type of cereal you want to market and how much you want to charge for your boxes, you can create a box design that is perfect for your product. In this article, we will show you how to create a custom cereal box design using Photoshop and Illustrator.
What you’ll need
– Cardboard box
– Corner stapler
– Glue gun
– Ruler or a measuring tape
1. Trace the outline of the cardboard box onto the paper. Make sure to leave a bit of extra paper at the top and bottom of the box so you can fold them over once you’re done. Cut out the traced outline.
2. Stapler the two ends of the cardboard together. Make sure that they’re lined up correctly so that the corners line up when stapled.
3. glue the bottom piece of cardboard to the top piece of cardboard. make sure that there are no gaps between them, and that they’re flush against each other.
4. Stapler the sides of the cardboard together, making sure that they’re aligned properly and there are no gaps between them either.
5. Cut a small hole in one corner of the top piece of cardboard (the one with the hole in it). This is where you’ll put your cereal box lid handle.
6. Draw a circle around where you made your hole in step 5 and cut out the circle
How to make the boxes
There’s nothing more rewarding than making your own cereal, and this DIY tutorial will show you how to build custom cereal boxes that are perfect for your own breakfast table. All you need is some cardboard, a cutting board, a serrated knife, scissors, and a few other supplies, and you can have yourself some personalized cereal in no time at all!
The first step is to cut out the desired shape for the cereal box. You can use any template or just free-hand it based on your preferences. Once you have the shape cut out, you can start to decorate it however you like. You could use colorful construction paper to create a colorful background, or add geometric designs using a ruler and compass.
Once the decoration is finished, it’s time to attach the pieces together using glue and tape. Make sure that all of the edges are lined up accurately before sticking the pieces together, and make sure that the glue is completely dry before removing the tape. Once everything is glued and taped in place, you can finally trim off any excess pieces and finish your custom cereal box!
If you’re like most people, you love waking up to a stack of freshly made cereal boxes waiting for you in the kitchen. And while it’s easy enough to just grab a box off the shelf, why not make your own? By following these simple steps, you can build custom cereal boxes that are perfect for your particular needs and preferences. So go ahead — make yourself some delicious, healthy breakfast cereal!